Our company’s focus is to provide users a fun and safe community for all. We ask users to follow simple guidelines to protect themselves and the community from behavior that goes against our mission.
Any behavior or content associated with you, or your account, which violates the Discord TOS, or these rules, will lead to action taken against your account. It’s your responsibility to ensure you don’t share your account and protect your Discord account from unauthorized access.
Terms of Service
- Harmful content (such as viruses, pornographic or violent content) has no place in this server or in the DMs of our users.
- For topic-specific chats, make sure you’re responding in the correct channel because a lot of your responses will be relevant according to where you’re located. If there’s a channel that you feel is missing then let us know.
- Please remember to treat all devs, staff, and other members with respect.
- Impersonating devs, staff, or anyone that isn’t you is forbidden.
- Advertising content and spamming—by sending repetitive messages, emojis, images, or reactions—is not tolerated in this server or in DMs.
Exception: You may share montages or streams on Discord here: 📣┃𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰
- No inappropriate profiles (usernames, nicknames, avatars, statuses). Includes: zalgo, blank names, block letters, unicode, political views, slurs, attention-seeking names, overly lengthy usernames, or any offensive material.
- Please do not mention individual staff members for assistance. They are very busy, and are forbidden from assisting you via DMs for your protection and ours.
Need Help? See (Discord): 👋┃𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 or 📞┃𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
- For moderation and support purposes, this server is English only.
- Discussion of staff actions or bans is strictly forbidden.
You may create an appeal ticket on Discord here: 📞┃𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
You can also view these on our Discord under the rules channel.
Staff will never ask you for personal or private information, passwords, or anything through direct messages. Do not click any links or provide information to someone you don’t know on our server or through direct messages. All staff interactions are handled through our ticket system for safety and compliance.